Sunday, December 24, 2006

Not feeling like being hypocritical tomorrow, so

I'm thinking about simply taking a drive by myself after finishing work (I volunteered to work for 2-4 hours tomorrow, might as well), hopefully before the fakery begins...maybe you know what I mean. My daughter is superficially nice to me most of the time, tho yesterday she rather lost it and reverted back to her true filthy-mouthed, temper tantrum, flouncing out of the room drama. I can't sit down and eat a meal, open presents and pretend all is hunkey-doorey, I just don't want to make the effort. I would rather drive somewhere quiet and sit by myself and reflect on better scenarios; unfortunately, tomorrow weather-wise is supposed to be wretched. Eh, my dishwasher is out for the count (2 years old, danged thing); the Sears extended warranty service can't give me an appt for fixing it until Jan 2nd (when I will not be available), and this after the technician came to the house Wed, Dec 20th and already repaired it... after waiting 13 days for that appt. It didn't complete the first wash cycle the first time we used it after he "repaired" it... you know, I can handwash the dishes, that's not the end of the world, it's just the insufferable indifference about service and the incompetence which has become the norm... gad what an awful post for Christmas Eve!

Posted JDaaris @ 4:34 PM :: 2 chocolate drops

Gimme some chocolate!



Free Hit Counters
Counters