Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm back from Boston and raring to live!

We're back from Boston, and I'm ready to go back up dere again! Gosh, but I enjoyed the city immensely. I didn't have the stamina to do as much walking as I would have liked (am going to work on building that back up), but the city sights were amazing. The hotel was a disappointment (the only good angle was the "photo of the property" on the website, naturally!). It was right next to I-93, in an industrial area, and there was one mediocre restaurant nearby...the neighborhood was a little scary after dark, frankly. Live and learn, we'll stay closer to downtown or Cambridge when we return... and we will go back! Surprisingly, my hubby enjoyed the trip as much as I did. I'm already feeling a little nostalgic for the place, and I'm not used to New England nor a city the size of Boston. It just seemed to hustle and bustle with activity; I was attracted to that scenario like a moth to a flame. I guess I don't know myself as well as I thought. The trip itself has added a dimension to me that was lacking before we went. I can't explain it, I just feel a lot more alive having gone than I did before I went. Wonder if I've finally "lost the other oar?" ??

Posted JDaaris @ 5:52 PM :: 3 chocolate drops

Gimme some chocolate!



Free Hit Counters
Counters