Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hurt feelings...being dropped.

I visited the "other site" yesterday and today and noticed something that hurt my feelings, frankly. Two people who had me listed as a "buddy" have dropped me; one, I know, because I was talking about being a Christian. He is an interesting guy, we've traded encouraging comments back and forth, but I guess when he found out I am a Christian, he had to draw the line there... not taking into account our history and shared comments. Yet... I would be accused of being intolerant and judgmental before he would. I'm drawn to the line in Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech in which he refers to looking forward to the day his children will be playing with white children, judged not on the color of their skin but the content of their character. I don't judge others... or least I try my very best not to... I don't wish to be judged, either. It's not up to me to pass judgment on anybody. I may or may not share your views, I may or may not agree with your decisions, but that won't stop me from being supportive and liking you.

Posted JDaaris @ 8:25 AM :: 3 chocolate drops

Gimme some chocolate!



Free Hit Counters
Counters