Thursday, August 24, 2006

I apologize..and a cupla udder things

Hey all. Tried to post yesterday, the danged page wouldn't load, looked funky, couldn't read anything on my blog because the background was so dark, so I gave up.

Anyhoo, to Jackie Sue, Denise and Lauren: I "ain't" mailed out that sock thingy yet.. I need to make 12 copies of the original letter and I just haven't been anywhere where I can do that; if I am at Staples or Office Depot, I don't have the letter with me.. (you know how it goes).. If I don't get that done within the next two weeks, then I'm just not gonna. Thanks for volunteering to be part of this, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long...

Secondly, I wonder if part of aging is becoming obsessed with your bowel habits? Shano/Apos, you have an opinion on this, or is it uniquely an "American" quirk? Working in the medical industry, it just becomes apparent that so many old folks are fixated on a daily BM and take "laxatives" or "physics" to help the process along... gotta luv 'em anyway, doncha?

Posted JDaaris @ 6:44 AM :: 3 chocolate drops

Gimme some chocolate!



Free Hit Counters
Counters