Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sock hop, you in?

Hi all. This will be brief...

I got a "sock hop" letter from my sister yesterday.. sounds like fun to me, but then I realized I don't have six friends.. pathetic, eh? Anyway, this is the deal. I mail a pair of funky socks to the top name and address on the letter sent to me, then add my name and address at the bottom. I send out six of these letters. At some point, I will end up with 36 pairs of socks from goodness knows where... I like to wear funky, funny socks with my sneaks, and this sounds like a hoot to me. Anybody on here want to be included? You'll hafta e-mail me or we'll hafta figure out a way to communicate with one another. Lemme know by Friday afternoon.

I can't believe I don't even have six friends... that was probably a realization I didn't need to know.

Posted JDaaris @ 8:19 AM :: 4 chocolate drops

Gimme some chocolate!



Free Hit Counters
Counters