Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm having problems today with blogger

I tried publishing some funny pictures yesterday, twice, and they didn't publish to my blog; yet, when I went in to delete them this morning, they were there for me to see but not share! It's not like they were X-rated pictures, they were funny pictures of animals. I seem to be having more glitches than usual here; on "the other site" as well, for that matter. I like to communicate, take the time to read others' blogs, but it is getting to be more of a hassle than a pleasure anymore. Eh, I wanted to post some musings this morning instead of gripe, but I'm tired and a little ornery, so I'll leave it at this. Take care yall... ugh, tomorrow is Monday!

Posted JDaaris @ 5:32 AM :: 0 chocolate drops

Gimme some chocolate!



Free Hit Counters
Counters